theme.adjust_header: Adjust header by adding a distance between navigation and content. Some of the styles need more space, so you can use this option to adjust. As an example, to add 20 pixel, enter "20", the value has to be numeric.
- dropdown.enabled: true/false - show dropdown links in navigation
- theme.file_logo: Logo image in header.
- favicon_file: Change the favicon by uploading your own.
Both image files are stored in a folder in user/pages/images/:
- subfooter.enabled: true/false: Show the content below the footer.
- subfooter.content: This is the content of the subfooter area. The default value is a hint to Grav CMS and the theme, but you can modify the content fitting your needs.